Tuesday, November 11, 2008

[Balloon Race Weekend]

I finally found the time to put together an update. It has been a while and I apologize. These collages are from Balloon Race weekend when me and Nat went home. I knew this would be something she would enjoy and as you can tell..she did!

Natalie at Balloon Races friday night on the Natchez side. She loves rides and she wasn't scared at all..just like her mommy!
Natalie & Emma got their pictures draw by "Red Bug"...thats what the man called himself and he was quite a character. I was surprised Natalie sat as long as she did. Emma did not care for him too much because she can't take a joke and he picked on her a lot! You can tell she was pouting in the second image.

We also had a family reunion on Saturday but I my mom took pictures with her camera since my battery died. I only have one picture of Natalie on my camera and she is eating a cupcake..I will post that later. Overall, this was a fun weekend and Natalie really enjoyed it!

*Natalie's Mommy



No comments: