Tuesday, December 16, 2008

*New Look*

It is time for a an update and I wish I had pictures to post but I don't at the time.
I am working on converting this site of "Natalie's Tigerland" into a "Ainsworth Family" blog. I just don't know how I want to do it. I got this layout from a free site just because it matched a collage I made of the 3 of us. I like it but I don't know if I am completely happy with it.
I wish there was a cute, catchy name I could come up with for our blog like "The Glenn Gang" ...but nothing really goes with Ainsworth :[
Anywho...Cameron's input was this: "Once Upon A Family.....An Ainsworth Tale", I think that is really cute but I just haven't decided...any opinions, thoughts, & so on would be appreciated!
Last night we switched Natalie's room and the office so she can have a bigger room. She loves it! When I told her she was getting a new room her first response was: "Is it going to be Diego??" Sadly, I said no it will still be Dora, and that she would just have a bigger room. And she replied, "But..I don't want it to be Dora.." She's a character! But she will have to stick with the Dora theme for now and I know she will be happy with leaving it that way. I will post pictures when we get everything in place!
That's all for now!

No comments: