Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WORDY WEDNESDAY

Natalie trying ever so hard to blow the dandelion away before school one morning.
[one of my favorite images from this past week]

[♥]
I know, I know. It has been too long & I'm sorry.
I definitely have a load of back tracking/catching up to do..& I promise to do that soon.

For some reason I am struggling way more than last semester with the management of college, work, household upkeep & an extremely active toddler...I mean little lady. I am pretty much overwhelmed completely.

At the moment I do not have the time to go into detail about life lately but I will edit this post after this week is over or hopefully sooner. I will be better at this. Promise.


-Brittany Ainsworth-

1 comment:

Jami Ainsworth said...

I don't know why when I commented earlier that it didn't show up. But I was glad to see you post this. You're really good at this...you're great at telling the story behind the image w/o using a thousand words or more. I wished I could say what I wanted to say w/o over doing it all the time. I can't even do it w/comments. See?