Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween in Baton Rouge 2009

pretty little barbie ballerina


our little princess with disney princesses
[lsu athletes]


natalie & mike the tiger
[she wasn't scared this year]


lucky ducks game


natalie with miss baton rouge
[the crown completed her outfit]


natalie with a few lsu cheerleaders


natalie & lsu tiger girls


barbie ballerina knows she looks good!


& i agree with her!

Our Halloween [oct. 27th] in Baton Rouge was spent at LSU's Boozar, a program put on by LSU athletics. Natalie enjoyed it very much, as you can tell!
We spent the real Halloween in Vidalia at Trunk R Treat but I forgot my camera! I'm sure Mimi will have pictures of that up soon!

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

How much fun was that? Well LSU always does EVERYTHING right don't they? Glad to see your little barbie ballerina had a great time!

Jami Ainsworth said...

I just had to look at this again. It makes me smile and my heart just melts.